Friday, 3 April 2015

Cousins

The kids and I headed to Baralaba for a few days to catch up with family.  Although the trip got off to a rocky start (and by rocky I mean the kind that puts a hole in your tyre!) we were all pleased for the opportunity to spend some quality time with the Absolon family.


 
While Mummy and Daddy Absolon were at work, I kept alive looked after the five kids under five.  It was easier than I expected, however for the two days all I achieved was one load of washing! It was enjoyable to say the least.
 
 

Everybody helped with meal preparations, thank goodness this recipe called for three eggs!
 
 
Heidi and Lewis are so lucky to have all of their cousins live close.  This is allowing them to develop such a wonderful friendship with people they are also able to call family.

 
 
All the way home in the car...."Go back and see Gracie, Mum"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment