Monday, 20 April 2015

An Engagement

370 days before the main event we celebrated Dane & Morgan's Engagement.

A Christmas Day beach proposal got everyone off their backs with the "when are you going to get married" harassment.

So surrounded by their many wonderful friends and family an engagement was celebrated.  Due to much talk and laughter, I didn't manage to capture too many photos.  Here, however are a few of what was a wonderful night.

 
 
 

I managed to catch this crew on our way into the party.  Again I must reiterate how tricky it is to photograph children, particularly more than one.  So this, Absolon family, is the best I could get.

 

I also managed to recruit a photographer to get this lovely snap of us in our party clothes :-)

It was a beautiful night for a lovely couple.  We wish you all the best Dane & Morgan and look forward to doing it all again in 370 days. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment