...we had 'Mickey' home for a brief visit. Heidi didn't want to ride - she wanted to lead. So Lewis took advantage of the opportunity and was happy to have his sister take him on an horse riding adventure.
![]() |
| "My do it, Dad" |
We also had a visit from a 'prickly-pine'. Darryn calls them Porcupines, which I hate, they are ECHIDNA's! So I say Echidna, Darryn says Porcupine then we tell Heidi that it is very prickly - so in all her confusion she settled on 'prickly-pine'.
Heidi and I went to Playschool in Concert - she loved it (so did I)!
We welcomed three unexpected pork roasts to the family.
Po continued her training much to the duck's disgust.
We helped Dad pump water...
...and Mum get the vege garden ready for the winter crop.
And to round it out we enjoyed a few days at Beef 2015, catching up with family and friends.















.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment